When my Dad and I climb a mountain, the people that were supposed to pick us up did not. So, My dad was panicking like a chicken with it's head chopped off. I, Calmly sat down, and since the wind as blowing, I found a relatively windless spot. I suggested to my dad to build and fire and get cozy for the night. So we got ready for bed and when we glanced around the search and rescue were coming
Choice 4:
Dad: Well, that was in interesting sermon.
Mom: MMM. What are we going to do?
Dad: About what?
Mom: About us being saved or damned.
Dad: well.... let's pray
Dad: kids gather around.
Sally: What for?
John: yea what for?
Mom: *sigh*
Dad: To see if we are saved.
Both Kids: Oh
Mom: I think after we pray we should talk to the minister
Dad: Thats as good idea.
Parents: Lets Pray.
Dad: *Prayer*
All: Amen.
John: Are we saved then?
Sally: I don't think one prayer is enough.
Both Kids: I'm Scared
Parents: Get your best clothes back on, we are going to see the minister.


Next time please post each question separately!
ReplyDelete1. Why do you think you and your father reacted so differently to the same situation?
2. 8/10
According to the rubric:
- All members of the family should be in the script - 3
- the script should reflect the culture of the time. Although you have alluded to the distinction between born again and trying to avoid hell through God's mercy, you have not explained it sufficiently - 2
- use good grammar, usage, and mechanics - 3
-