Monday, March 2, 2009

Choice 1

I think an event that changed my life is moving from Alaska to here, the reason being is that I was friendless, I was just starting in high school, it was hot, and it was big. Where I lived there was 9,000 people, a Subway and a Mcdonalds that were way over priced. I had only a few friends in Alaska and I knew them since were were little kids. And I was exicited about high school because I would be with friends and I had some really cool classes. In Alaska, the hottest ever was 80 degrees. Here the hottest is 115. So it was totally miserable.

1 comment:

  1. Hiw gave you adapted not that you have been here a year? It is a mature person who uses opporunties such as this to develop the strengths needed to survive. Are you in a posiiton to be congratulated on your maturity in that context?

    ReplyDelete